Buzz Cakes - A Neat Cookie Treat

Baking By punkinpie Updated 17 Sep 2008 , 1:33pm by fiddlesticks

punkinpie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
punkinpie Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 12:06am
post #1 of 9

A little coffee has been serving what they call Buzz Cakes. I finally broke down and paid $3.95 for one and it was well worth it.

It was 2 chocolate chip cookies with 1/2 inch thick chocolate ganache in the middle. The whole thing is then dipped in chocolate and then white chocolate is drizzled over the top. You eat like you would an ice cream sandwich only it's not frozen. Very Rich and YUMMY!!!!!

I thought it was a pretty neat idea. I wish I had taken a picture. Maybe next time icon_lol.gif

8 replies
daisy81382 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daisy81382 Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 11:42am
post #2 of 9

mmm sounds very good! And I just think of all the different flavour combinations you could do...yuuummmy

mellormom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mellormom Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 11:59am
post #3 of 9

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm! It's 8 in the morning here but you can never have desert to early! icon_wink.gif
Jen...

angelatx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelatx Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 12:06pm
post #4 of 9

oh my!! sounds kinda like the cookie that "Original Cookie" (<-think its still called that) company makes, only this one sounds much better! yummy! thumbs_up.gif

bethola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bethola Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 12:24pm
post #5 of 9

What about Peanut Butter Cookies (old fashioned kind) with chocolate ganache in the middle? OR how about Chocolate with Peanut Butter Chips and Peanut Butter b/c in the middle?

Okay, I have to stop this! I'm going to be late for class! SHAME ON YOU for tempting me this morning! LOL

Beth in KY

doitallmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doitallmom Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 12:56pm
post #6 of 9

What, did someone say "chocolate"? I thought I heard chocolate- I could sure use the sugar rush. (yes, the day just started and yes, I'm already pooped!) That sounds soooooo good!! It's a good thing you didn't take a pic, I'd probably be trying to eat i through my screen LOL!!!!

yellobutterfly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yellobutterfly Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 1:21pm
post #7 of 9

sounds divine!

robinscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
robinscakes Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 1:27pm
post #8 of 9

Sound like it would kill you in a heartbeat, but Mmmmmmmmm.....

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 1:33pm
post #9 of 9

OMG!! That sounds delish!
I have made the ones where you make a choc fudge cookie and added white choc buttercream in the middle.I didnt dip them in choc though.
But they were very good to and very rich.theres a picture in my photos somewhere.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%