Hello Kitty

Decorating By Dee-kee Updated 17 Sep 2008 , 3:14am by janelwaters

Dee-kee Posted 16 Sep 2008 , 10:13pm
post #1 of 3

icon_cry.gif I HAVE A CAKE REQUEST TO TO HELLO KITTY.. MY CUSTOMER HAS SEEN SOME PICS OF HELLO KITTY CAKES, AND IS REQUESTING A WHOLE HELLO KITYY BODY A ALL.. THE THING IS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THE BODY.. I CAN DO THE HEAD AND SHE SAID THAT WOULD BE FINE.. BUT I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO DO THE HEAD AND THE BODY. NOW I CAN'T DRAW. I WAS GOING TO DO THE HEAD AND THE BODY SEPERATE. SO I JUST NEED HELP WITH THE BODY. icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif somone please HHHEEELLLPPPP!!!!!!

2 replies
teacherandbaker Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 2:35am
post #2 of 3

I have a Hello Kitty cake to make for this weekend also. I searched images for Hello Kitty coloring pages and found some I liked. I am going to scan the image and enlarge it to fit on a cake. I am then going to trace the picture and cut out the body and head and then ice it with buttercream. It won't be an actual 3d cake but it's not a rectangular sheet cake either. Hope this helps some. Good luck!

janelwaters Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 3:14am
post #3 of 3

Kate Sullivan did a 3D Kitty - I have attached the site, but don't know if this will take you directly to the cake - its in portfolio and under happy kid cakes - SO CUTE!! Its "seems" pretty easy to follow the sculpting.

http://www.cakepower.com/default4.asp

she is just so amazing!! I LOVE her cakes!!

Good luck and post some of those pics when you get done!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%