Mobile Sheet Pan Racks

Decorating By MicheleH Updated 17 Sep 2008 , 11:09am by mellormom

MicheleH Posted 16 Sep 2008 , 8:03pm
post #1 of 7

Does anyone have one of these? I bought one for $50 at an auction, but it didn't come with any pans. I thought it would come in handy at Christmas time for holding cookies while the icing dries. Does anyone know where I can get 18x26 sized pans/trays to fit? Thanks!

6 replies
Jenn2179 Posted 16 Sep 2008 , 8:24pm
post #2 of 7

You should be able to get them at a restaurant supply store. $50 is an awesome deal. I just bought mine to cool my cakes and it's great. I just stack them on it. No more cakes all over the counters cooling.

mellormom Posted 16 Sep 2008 , 8:41pm
post #4 of 7

What are mobile sheet pan racks? I'm very intrigued. icon_smile.gif

MicheleH Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 3:21am
post #5 of 7

They are big racks that hold trays/sheet pans that is on rollers so that you can roll around your kitchen. I didn't know what I'd do with it when I bought it at this auction, but last Christmas I made 150 dozen sugar cookies and my poor family was exiled from the kitchen the whole month of December because I had cookie trays on every counter space I had!! The rack itself is super heavy, but I'd like to try it out this year and see if it helps. I found a restaurant supply place online, their pans are only $6.95 each and the shipping only comes out to $11! I think that is a good deal! Now if I could only get my hubby and some of his friends to haul the rack up from the basement icon_lol.gif

rblee Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 3:26am
post #6 of 7
mellormom Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 11:09am
post #7 of 7


Quote by @%username% on %date%