CCCC #4- Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes

Baking By jenmac75 Updated 6 Oct 2008 , 3:30am by tammy712

Meemawfish Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 11:58am
post #181 of 187

Mel I think we would all like to be a trophy wife but I don't think my hubby's going to get that. I think it would be great to be rewed but I don't think my hubby would go for that because he doesn't like to get dressed up and doesn't want anyone to think he's all lovey dovey and sappy. At least that's the way my macho man thinks. icon_lol.gif

fiddlesticks Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 12:26pm
post #182 of 187

icon_lol.gif Of course I think Im worth it and so does he icon_smile.gifTo be honest though I know Im the lucky one To me he is the perfect husband.I feel very lucky to have found him thumbs_up.gif

frstech Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 1:33pm
post #183 of 187

Well ladies, I finally made this recipe!! But true to my style, i decided to just change one thing since all of ya'll had already raved about the original recipe. icon_razz.gif
On the subject of hubbies and weight...My first husband used to tell me I was fat and ugly, my second husband wouldn't comment either way and then left me for a skinnier girl, and both guys weren't tiny themselves. icon_lol.gif
Dawn

Meemawfish Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 2:28pm
post #184 of 187

Awwweee Fiddle that is so sweet.

Dawn I hope you've got a good one now. It sounds like it. icon_biggrin.gif

korine Posted 3 Oct 2008 , 3:46am
post #185 of 187

Hello all!!
I know I'm late on this one, but I spent the last two week baking cupcakes to catch up, and just finished these ones today. icon_biggrin.gifOh, should I be putting these ones in the fridge with the ganache?
I have to thank you all thumbs_up.gifnow for the peach....

Melvira Posted 6 Oct 2008 , 3:03am
post #186 of 187

Hey y'all, I've been out of town with no internet all weekend... AWFUL!! Not fun at all!

Anyway, I made these again this weekend and tried to make the ganache using the Nestle chips that are half chocolate and half peanut butter... when I whipped it, it got all separated and nasty, just like when I tried to make ganache out of the butterscotch chips! I'm thinking, what's up that none of these things work? I guess you can only use 'real' chocolate! What a frustrating mess! Argh!!

tammy712 Posted 6 Oct 2008 , 3:30am
post #187 of 187

Hi all!
I made these yesterday. I used the BC brownie mix and peanut butter cups. All I can say is they didn't last long. We all liked them.
Tammy

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%