Where Can I Get Pan Clips?

Decorating By rudoo Updated 19 Feb 2009 , 11:01pm by veejaytx

rudoo Posted 15 Sep 2008 , 10:38pm
post #1 of 6

I just got the old 3 D pumpkin pan, but there are no clips. What can I use or where can I get some? Thanks!

5 replies
Bijoudelanuit Posted 16 Sep 2008 , 1:24am
post #2 of 6

If you call the Wilton catalog number they'll be able to give you the item number for them and order them over the phone! 1-800-794-5866

rudoo Posted 16 Sep 2008 , 10:48am
post #3 of 6

Thank you!

rudoo Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 9:51am
post #4 of 6

I contacted Wilton. They said they do not carry clips for this pan. They said to use string or the black binder clips from office supply. Just thought I would post in case anyone else had this problem.

Bijoudelanuit Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 10:15am
post #5 of 6

I never would have thought of using binder clips! Thats a great idea!

veejaytx Posted 19 Feb 2009 , 11:01pm
post #6 of 6

Missed this thread at the beginning, just wanted to add, I also use the binder clips to fasten my magic strips around my cake pans, keeps them much tighter so they don't slip off.

Quote by @%username% on %date%