Thinking Outside The Box

Baking By Newatdecorating Updated 17 Sep 2008 , 4:05am by shiney

Newatdecorating Posted 15 Sep 2008 , 7:34pm
post #1 of 6

I was looking at Shiney's pictures and came across her nurse cookie bouquet. She used a Johnson & Johnson cotton ball box as her container. I thought this was very clever and it got me to wondering. What creative containers have you all used to display your cookies?

5 replies
shiney Posted 15 Sep 2008 , 8:02pm
post #2 of 6

New, thank you for noticing my nurse bouquet, that was So much fun! I've used double-bubble container for lollypops, and brandy snifter for cocktails. I love to use jellybeans or candy in glass containers. I use lot of glasses and mugs, so they can be used and the gift remembered. I've used beach pail and shovel for pool or beach themed for kids. A child's play purse for little girls. Thanks for starting this topic, I love to get new ideas!

shiney Posted 16 Sep 2008 , 8:24pm
post #3 of 6

Now that I know what 'bump' means, newatdecorating, i'm doing it, I'm curious about others ideas on containers.

juleskaye518 Posted 16 Sep 2008 , 8:36pm
post #4 of 6

kinda boring but I think cookies decorated as flowers in an actual pot are cute.

kimsmom Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 3:43am
post #5 of 6

Toothbrush holders. Mostly for kids. They come in some cute designs and already have holes in them, plus they have a use afterwards.
Small huricane candle holders. Bud vases and the usual mugs.

shiney Posted 17 Sep 2008 , 4:05am
post #6 of 6

toothbrush holders, huh? That's a bril idea! Now you've really got me thinking!

Quote by @%username% on %date%