Any clever ideas out there? Heres a few of mine:
- green clips (metal) from Home Depot to hang impression mats from my metal commercial shelves.
- fishing tackle boxes (or tool boxes) - storing medium things like spatulas, wires for gumpaste, etc
- see thru fishing lure boxes (plastic rectangle storage boxes found at Lowes) to store small items and all my colors
- see-thru plastic shoe boxes (or bigger)...who doesnt use these?
- coat hanger (opened up, except for the hook, and hang all my ribbon spools that I use to cover my cake boards) then hang it up. Easy.
multi drawer storage boxes (like the kind used for nails and screws) to store leftover flowers, leaves, bow loops, etc..
shallow plastic drawer storage units lined with thin foam for storing gumpaste flowers in single layers
large plastic drawer storage units, with dividers made from half a manila folder, for storing candy molds
plastic kitchen size trash can for holding rolls of wrapping paper
5 gallon plastic bucket for holding rolls of contact paper
and, of course, more plastic drawer units and boxes, of various sizes, to store everything else, than you can shake a stick at!
Awesome! Keep these ideas coming!!! I have TONS of stuff but no real organization yet. Would love to hear more!! Thanks girls!!
I put up one of those cheap, metal curtain rods and put all my spools of ribbon on it. Also - a pegboard with tons of hooks for a lot of my tools. I too use a fishing tackle box to store small cutters and other stuff.
Speaking of organizing heres a link that lists somewhat similar posts