How To Make Baseball Hat

Decorating By Athena08 Updated 16 Sep 2008 , 5:02am by TJCanadian

Athena08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Athena08 Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 4:49pm
post #1 of 2

I am in need of some help from u guys... I have been asked to make a baseball cap cake for a groom cake for a wedding at the end of this month i have search the forums and galleries for how to go about doing it and have gotten some really good ideas BUT i still would like other ideas.. They are wanting it to be an Angels baseball cap ... Any pics that u guys might have or might know of for baseball cap if u would let me know where they are or show me pics of your own i would love it.... And another thing i am pretty new to cake decor with the fondant, gum paste and the satin icing i know what all is except the satin icing can anyone give me ideas of what it is...thanks for all the help.. icon_redface.gif

1 reply
TJCanadian Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TJCanadian Posted 16 Sep 2008 , 5:02am
post #2 of 2

You can check out my pics, the hat is made from a half ball pan and a 6 inch round sliced slightly slanted. The brim was just made from black fondant, cut out from and dried in the brim of a real hat (covered with waxed paper of course) That needs to dry for several days. Does that help?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%