Dumb Question....sorry

Decorating By SweetPea0613 Updated 13 Sep 2008 , 7:14pm by jab

SweetPea0613 Posted 12 Sep 2008 , 11:51pm
post #1 of 8

I don't want to sound like a loser dunce.gif ....but I know that when you do a FBCT you put the picture backwards under the wax paper so when you flip it on the cake it on the right way...

but how do you do a RI transfer or a colorflow transfer????

I was browsing through the galleries and have seen a few of these done but i just wanted to know HOW they were done...

Thanks for any info you can give me and sorry for asking dumb questions icon_redface.gif

7 replies
PinkZiab Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 12:10am
post #2 of 8

you just trace the pic straight up... no flipping or reversing. With a FBCT the BOTTOM becomes your top (you flip it onto the cake). With royal, color flow, etc, the top is the top, and it goes on the cake just as you make it.

SweetPea0613 Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 6:42pm
post #3 of 8

Cool! Thanks for answering my dumb question!!

You're so very helpful! thumbs_up.gif

terrig007 Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 6:58pm
post #4 of 8

An early Happy Birthday to you! icon_biggrin.gif

SweetPea0613 Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 7:06pm
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrig007

An early Happy Birthday to you! icon_biggrin.gif

Ooooh thank you soo much!! I love birthdays!! And cake!! icon_lol.gif

kakeladi Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 7:08pm
post #6 of 8

NO ? is stupid.....there are others who also want to know the info but just can't bring themselves to ask it. You did lots of people a favor icon_smile.gif

SweetPea0613 Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 7:10pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakeladi

NO ? is stupid.....there are others who also want to know the info but just can't bring themselves to ask it. You did lots of people a favor icon_smile.gif

Aww you're so sweet! Thanks!! It's always better to ask questions than to do something wrong or have it come out ugly since you don't know how to do it...

jab Posted 13 Sep 2008 , 7:14pm
post #8 of 8

I didn't think there was a DUMB question, especially on here. That is what we are all here for. Some have been trained and others haven't. Those of us that haven't had experience will learn from those that have. Good luck with your color flow or RI transfer. Happy Birthday early!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%