Individ 3 Tier Cake Stand

Decorating By carolbby Updated 11 Sep 2008 , 4:53pm by ccr03

carolbby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
carolbby Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 3:44pm
post #1 of 6

Good Morning Everyone,
I really need help...I'm doing a wedding and need 3 individual (not connected in any way)cake stands that are tiered. The tiered sizes aren't very important, only that the stands are simple, not frilly or ornate. Can any suggest where a place that might have these. I've been searching for days.
Thanks in advance!

5 replies
Shelly4481 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelly4481 Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 3:51pm
post #2 of 6

Look on ebay or just get on internet and do a search for cake stands.

keyshia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keyshia Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 3:52pm
post #3 of 6

Have you looked at Michael's. For my wedding cake (before I really got into cake decorating) we ordered our cake from Safeway with no stands. The girl told me we could get them at the craft store. So I went to michaels and got pillars and the plates...the pillars were three different lengths...we wanted our cake to be done the same way. The ones we got were clear...so they were fairly simple. I'm sure someone else might have better suggestions...but thought I'd throw mine out there. icon_smile.gif

Good Luck!

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 3:59pm
post #4 of 6

http://stores.ebay.com/WEDDING-CAKEWARE

I LOVE this place! I've bought two stands from them and they are great!

calivettie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
calivettie Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 4:19pm
post #5 of 6

Michaels or your local craft store should definitely have some. I've seen the 3 individual tiers and very simple for around 30$, and if you have one of those 40% off coupons it will be a steel.

The stand looks something like this one:

http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?id=40209802-423B-522D-F9543F9095A6ECED&killnav=1

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 4:53pm
post #6 of 6

Oh, yes, the Wilton 3-Tiered stand is also another excellent option. I have that as well and it is very nice.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%