Reverse Shell, Tip 12?

Decorating By IloveYorkies85 Updated 14 Mar 2009 , 2:52pm by kakeladi

IloveYorkies85 Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 12:32am
post #1 of 5

I saw a cake on here the other day under popular photos, and it looked like a reverse shell border with a tip 12. I thought I saved it to look again, but I didnt!! Does anyone know what I am referring to? It was super cute!! And the border looked really puffy and light!
If not, I'm going to give it a try anyway...!!!

4 replies
IloveYorkies85 Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 1:18pm
post #2 of 5

No responses!! icon_sad.gif I tried tip 12 and that is too big I think.... ill try another and post a pic since yall dont know what im talking about. icon_wink.gif

soygurl Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 10:41am
post #3 of 5

I do a reverse shell with an 8 or 10 depending on the size of the cake.

janebrophy Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 1:17pm
post #4 of 5

A reverse shell with a round tip?? That sounds pretty cool! Do you have a pic to post??

kakeladi Posted 14 Mar 2009 , 2:52pm
post #5 of 5

Sure - I do that all the time - but w/my heavy pressure I use tip 6 or 8. Look thru my photosicon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%