Caster Sugar

Decorating By Karenelli Updated 10 Sep 2008 , 2:59pm by Karenelli

Karenelli Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 1:50pm
post #1 of 5

This is probably really dumb question, but what is caster sugar. It is what we call granulated sugar or more like confectionary suger. I want to make a Madeira cake and it uses caster suger. Anyone please, I would appreciate it.


4 replies
staceyboots Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 2:05pm
post #2 of 5
leah_s Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 2:23pm
post #3 of 5

Granulated should be OK.

nickshalfpint Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 2:38pm
post #4 of 5

C&H make a super fine suger, it's called bakers suger. It's the same thing as caster suger. HTH

Karenelli Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 2:59pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks you guys, you are all fantastic.

Quote by @%username% on %date%