"going Bonkers" Party Ideas

Decorating By scrump Updated 11 Sep 2008 , 6:18am by aztomcat

scrump Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 3:17am
post #1 of 4

For the 1st time, I have not planned out every detail of DS's birthday. I've been focused on so many other things, that the party slipped my mind. I flip flopped about where to have the party and finally decided to go to Going Bonkers to celebrate. What could I do for the cake/cupcake? I've taken the Wilton cake course so I know some of the basics in cake decorating... but I'd be up for buying a cake/cupcakes too. I'm going to get the confetti popcorn as goodie bags... and will have some for kids and adults. Help me figure this out!!!!

[L=Going Bonkers]http://www.goingbonkers.com/[/L]

3 replies
amoos Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 1:09pm
post #2 of 4

Maybe just do some cupcakes that way they are easy to transport there. Since it's a "fun zone" you could just make them in lots of bright primary colors and maybe make some streamers out of fondant coming out the top of the cupcake.

xstitcher Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 5:52am
post #3 of 4

What does you son like? How old is he going to be? Cupcakes are always a good way to go. Also, can you bring cake to this party place or do you have to buy it from them?

aztomcat Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 6:18am
post #4 of 4

Its always a good idea to them it to the child's likes, However, I looked at the going bonkers website and its colorful with alot of kids with party hats.

How about making each cupcake into a kids face, add hair and a party hat.

Simple, but cute.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%