Pita Charge

Business By Mike1394 Updated 10 Sep 2008 , 5:10pm by Jasmine33

Mike1394 Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 9:38pm
post #1 of 6

There is this guy that works w/ my wife. Where she works they are basically my guinea pigs. LOLOL. So back said PITA he has complained about my cakes. Blah Blah. He wants a skull, and crossbones. First I tell the wife I just don't have time. He says oh no I really want this cake. So I find out servings. He only wants 15-20. NO WAY am I even touching this thing. I tell the wife to tell him NO. He really wants this cake. I tell her to tell him 200.00, and then I'll do it. GRRRR I should've said 250 LOLOL

Mike

5 replies
playingwithsugar Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 11:08pm
post #2 of 6

Mike,

Is this supposed to be a 3-D skull and crossbones, or is this just a sheet carved on the edges?

Because if it's 3-D, you forgot to charge for delivery.LOL! icon_lol.gif

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Mike1394 Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 8:31am
post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by playingwithsugar

Mike,

Is this supposed to be a 3-D skull and crossbones, or is this just a sheet carved on the edges?

Because if it's 3-D, you forgot to charge for delivery.LOL! icon_lol.gif

Theresa icon_smile.gif

It will be laying down carved out of a sheet cake. Hehehehe I should tack on a D charge LOLOL Good idea. icon_biggrin.gif

Mike

kelleym Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 1:07pm
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1394

So back said PITA he has complained about my cakes.

Anybody who "complained" about my cakes would not get the opportunity to taste another one. icon_confused.gif

littlecake Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 2:06pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1394

So back said PITA he has complained about my cakes.

Anybody who "complained" about my cakes would not get the opportunity to taste another one. icon_confused.gif

ditto

Jasmine33 Posted 10 Sep 2008 , 5:10pm
post #6 of 6

Don't make it! Say you are too busy! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%