Please We Need Your Prayers!

Decorating By nancylynwallace Updated 13 Sep 2008 , 11:36pm by snowynight

terrig007 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
terrig007 Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 1:00pm
post #31 of 80

I will keep both families in my prayers. I know how terrible it is to lose a baby.

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 1:09pm
post #32 of 80

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I miscarried at 16 weeks. It was a huge shock, because when you're that far along, you're supposed to be in the "safe" zone. I had just told my employer and everyone at work the day before I started spotting brown. Evidently, the baby had been gone for a little while, and I felt fine, great actually. They think mine happened b/c I have fibroids.

You and your family are in my prayers. I am so sorry.

CakeWhizz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeWhizz Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 1:15pm
post #33 of 80

My thoughts and prayers are with your family. May He give you the strength to endure. Lots of love and hugs, Elizabeth

bethola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bethola Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 1:15pm
post #34 of 80

I'm so sorry for both families. I went through this myself 35 years ago. Everyone is different but words didn't help me. God and LOVE did. Being there and dealing with the normal everyday "things" was what helped me most.

I pray that God will put His arms around you and you can feel how much He loves you all.

Beth in KY

nancylynwallace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancylynwallace Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 5:11pm
post #35 of 80

Here's an update:

You all are awesome. Thank you for all of the prayers and support!
We went to the doctor's office this morning and the doctor said that the baby still has a heartbeat and it is basically a waiting game to let nature take it's course. Jess is starting to accept things a little now and knows that God is in control and that He knows what is best and that she is willing to accept what happens. Thank you all so much and please continue to pray for us for whatever happens in the next few days. I know in my heart that God will take care of everything....but it still hurts to see my daughter so devistated. I'll let you all know as things happen.

Love,
Nancy

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 6:43pm
post #36 of 80

I so believe in the power of prayer.....we've all been keeping your family in our prayers all day, hopefully a Miracle will transpire.

God Bless,
Deb

marknelliesmum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marknelliesmum Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 7:03pm
post #37 of 80

Hi
Just wanted to add my thoughs and prayers too. I've had 3 m/c and really there are no words of comfort - knowing you are there will help though. You said in your update that there is still a heartbeat - where there is life there is hope! Actually, that is the name i hope to give the baby i am currently pg with ( only 4 weeks and very nervous given my history) . Wishing you all the love and prayers you need at this very difficult time but remember miracles do happen!

nrctermite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nrctermite Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 7:10pm
post #38 of 80

I will keep your family in my prayers.

angelatx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelatx Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 7:11pm
post #39 of 80

May God be with you both, with your daughters and family. May God give you all strength and peace no matter the outcome.

Shelly4481 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelly4481 Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 7:28pm
post #40 of 80

After 8 yrs of being infertile I finally became pregnant, lost it at 12 wks. That is a pain I wouldn't wish on anyone, so I pray that the baby is strong and is a fighter. Remember God is in control, hang in there and think positive.

gailjoe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gailjoe Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 7:44pm
post #41 of 80

my thoughts and prayers are with both families.

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 8:27pm
post #42 of 80

I won't go into details, but I know the pain your families are going through.

Lisa - the baby is still alive and keeping positive will help your daughter sooo much, we will keep you in our prayers. It is amazing what they can do medically these days.

For those who have experienced the loss of a child - I know attending an infant loss support group helped my grieving considerably. Talking with those who have been through something similar was easier(for me) than talking with those who had not.

In loving memory of Emmanuel Christopher 6/21/1990 and Douglas Carl 10/08/1991-11/18/1991

MARIATAMIA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MARIATAMIA Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 8:33pm
post #43 of 80

Remember God works in mysterious ways. Have faith. It will pull you through. Your family is in my prayers.

joyofcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
joyofcakes Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 8:56pm
post #44 of 80

You and your family are in our prayers. Sometime you don't have to say a word. Just being there is all it takes to show suport and your Jess will know that all of your surport and love is with her and her family.
Joy

Teena_Marie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teena_Marie Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 9:05pm
post #45 of 80

Support, love and understanding are the best keys to dealing with tragedy. 'The best people in the world are the ones that stand there beside you, hold your hand and let you cry on their shoulder.' Thats what one of my friends told me a few months after she lost her baby at 7 and a half months pregnant. Your families are in my heart and thoughts.

nickshalfpint Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nickshalfpint Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 9:09pm
post #46 of 80

When I was in the hospital the nurse was telling me about people who had a low amount of fluid and the next ultrasound the had a normal amount. She said to drink a lot of water. She said as long as the water didn't break then you never know what will happen. Unfortunately my water broke. I will keep you guys in my prayers. Keep us updated.

dessert1st Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dessert1st Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 10:52pm
post #47 of 80

Prayers sent for all.

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 12:07am
post #48 of 80

Nancy,

Still thinking and praying for your daughter and family. I hope everything is o.k.

God Bless,
Deb

sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 12:14am
post #49 of 80

Nancy & Lisa, my thoughts and prayers go out to both your families

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 12:28am
post #50 of 80

Nancy & Lisa,
I will pray for you both & of course your family's. I am sending you lots of hugs.

christybuc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
christybuc Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 1:10am
post #51 of 80

I can't imagine...My prayers are with you and your daughter.

BlueDevil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlueDevil Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 2:28am
post #52 of 80

Ladies,

As a father of three, my heart breask with every story.

Best of luck to your daughter. It ain't over yet...and there is almost always another chance after the healing is complete.

My best to your family.

E

MollyBea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MollyBea Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 3:00am
post #53 of 80

I know exactly how your daughter feels. The same thing happened to me in my first pregnancy. I was only 10 weeks and the doctor could not find a heartbeat. Sadly the pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage. But after that I was blessed with 3 more childeren and 2 step-children (whom I do not consider step-children, just children that I have without the work of childbirth). My third child passed at 5 mo. from SIDS, so I know the pain of losing a child, born or unborn. I would not have made it without the support of my family and church family. Your daughter will be in my family's prayers and my heart goes out to you and your family. Even though she may not understand or want to hear this, tell your daughter that God makes no mistakes and that He has something wonderful planned for her.

meenu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meenu Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 3:11am
post #54 of 80

Your family will be in my prayers.

zoomitoons Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zoomitoons Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 3:30am
post #55 of 80

My thoughts and prayers are with your daughter, her husband and all of your family.

littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 3:48am
post #56 of 80

prayers going up...let's believe for a miracle....nothings too hard for our great God.

nancylynwallace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancylynwallace Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 11:20am
post #57 of 80

UPDATE:

Hey everybody! Thank you again so much for your prayers and support. I can feel the extra strength coming to me from your prayers. Well, I guess no news is good news. The baby is still surviving and I am almost getting a little glimmer of hope. I know that God is in control and only He knows what Jessica can handle and what she can't. I almost jump out of my skin every time the phone rings, because I'm afraid that it's "the call". She is a lot stronger now and has given this to God and is willing to accept whatever His decision is. I even got her to giggle a little bit yesterday. PLEASE just keep on praying for us and remember that I love each and every one of you! I'll keep you posted.

Love,
Nancy

grama_j Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grama_j Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 11:36am
post #58 of 80

Thoughts and prayers are winging their way to you and yours......
(((( cyber hugs )))))

robinscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
robinscakes Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 11:40am
post #59 of 80

I will be praying for all of you. Sometimes God uses situations like this to show His grace and mercy. I'm praying that that is His plan today. I will also pray for strength and comfort for all of you, especially your courageous daughter.

marknelliesmum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marknelliesmum Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 8:08pm
post #60 of 80

I'm so glad baby is hangin on in there - you and your family will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers - sounds like your daughter has a wee fighter though - God Bless x

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%