Please We Need Your Prayers!

Decorating By nancylynwallace Updated 13 Sep 2008 , 11:36pm by snowynight

nancylynwallace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancylynwallace Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 11:15am
post #1 of 80

I am once again coming to my Cake Central family and asking you for your prayers. My daughter, Jessica is 15 weeks pregnant. When she went to the doctor yesterday, he couldn't hear a heartbeat. He decided to do a sonogram and found that there is hardly any amneotic fluid in the womb. It is pretty much a given that the baby won't survive. We are all devistated, especially Jess. She just can't stop crying. Please pray for her and her husband and our family. Also please pray that I will find the words to comfort her. Thank you so much. I love you guys!

Nancy

79 replies
springlakecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
springlakecake Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 11:29am
post #2 of 80

I am so very sorry for your daughter and family.

amy2197 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amy2197 Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 11:34am
post #3 of 80

your family will be in my prayers.

LSW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LSW Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 11:34am
post #4 of 80

My thoughts and prayers are with your family

leannsloan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leannsloan Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 11:35am
post #5 of 80

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

vicmic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vicmic Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 11:36am
post #6 of 80

I am sorry to hear such heartbreaking news. Of course everyones prayers are with you and your daughter. As a mother, you will be her best support and you will find the way.

Donnagardner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Donnagardner Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 11:36am
post #7 of 80

Praying for all of you.

LisaMaeCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LisaMaeCakes Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 11:37am
post #8 of 80

Hi Nancy, I just got awoke from a night where I didn't get much sleep. Spent most of the night praying. Walked to my computer, hit the refresh button and saw your post. My heart stopped. You see, my daughter, Tiffany, who is 6 weeks pregnant went to the dr yesterday and he didn't get a heart beat also. He said she would probably lose the baby in the next day or so. It was discoverred recently that her right kidney is near the uterus rather than up high where it should be. Apparently, this is not all that uncommon, but it puts pressure on the uterus. This is the 2nd miscarriage in 6 months. We are all devastated. My purpose in telling you this is not to overshadow your need, but to just let you know that I can feel your pain and you can count on me praying for you and your family.

Lisa

2sdae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2sdae Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 11:44am
post #9 of 80

my prayers and thoughts are with you and your daughter. May God give you all the right words and comfort at this time.
God Bless and keep you.

Luby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Luby Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 11:48am
post #10 of 80

I'm so sorry to hear this. My prayers and thoughts are with your daughter and her family.

susiekoos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susiekoos Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 11:52am
post #11 of 80

(Hugs Nancy) to you and your family.

janelwaters Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janelwaters Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 11:54am
post #12 of 80

heartbreaking news....I am so sorry for you and your family and you are certainly in my prayers.

Mandica12182 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mandica12182 Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 12:03pm
post #13 of 80

Awww, Sorry for the loss. I know how hard it can be..been there before. Just remember to be there for her and let her talk it out if she wants, it's a very emotional time. I'll kee you and your family in my prayers.

angelcakes5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelcakes5 Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 12:08pm
post #14 of 80

You and your family are in my thoughts. I am sorry

lainalee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lainalee Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 12:08pm
post #15 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaMaeCakes

Hi Nancy, I just got awoke from a night where I didn't get much sleep. Spent most of the night praying. Walked to my computer, hit the refresh button and saw your post. My heart stopped. You see, my daughter, Tiffany, who is 6 weeks pregnant went to the dr yesterday and he didn't get a heart beat also. He said she would probably lose the baby in the next day or so. It was discoverred recently that her right kidney is near the uterus rather than up high where it should be. Apparently, this is not all that uncommon, but it puts pressure on the uterus. This is the 2nd miscarriage in 6 months. We are all devastated. My purpose in telling you this is not to overshadow your need, but to just let you know that I can feel your pain and you can count on me praying for you and your family.

Lisa

Lisa, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family also. May He give you strength.

Deb_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deb_ Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 12:08pm
post #16 of 80

Nancy,

I also will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. It's hard to find the words to say to someone at such a difficult time in their life, but your love and support will be much needed and appreciated by your daughter in the coming days. May God give you the guidance that you need.

Huge ( ((hugs))) from all of us at CC.

With God's love and Blessings,
Deb

lainalee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lainalee Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 12:10pm
post #17 of 80

Nancy, so sorry to hear about your daughter. He will give you strength and we will all pray for you family.
Appaently my 1st post didn't go thru.

Gale Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gale Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 12:18pm
post #18 of 80

Nancy and Lisa my thoughts and prayers are with you both. Trust in God, he will bring you through this and give you the strength and words you need.

Granpam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Granpam Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 12:19pm
post #19 of 80

Nancy and Lisa I feel your pain. You will find the words but it will be hard. As a Mom we feel so helpless when we can't fix it for our daughters. I have been there. My thoughts and prayers are with both your families.

tonia3604 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonia3604 Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 12:23pm
post #20 of 80

Nancy and Lisa,

My thoughts and prayers are with you both. May God bless you, your daughters, your families, and give you all the strength you need to get through these difficult times.

Eisskween Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eisskween Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 12:25pm
post #21 of 80

I am so sorry. I will be praying for Jessica and your whole family. May God Bless you all.

newnancy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newnancy Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 12:28pm
post #22 of 80

Nancy, so sorry to hear of your daughter's problem. I'm sure you will be able to help her so much as only a mother could. You're family has been through so much this year I feel sure you will come thru this also & be stronger for it. Our thoughts & prayers are with you.
Nancy

Suzycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Suzycakes Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 12:29pm
post #23 of 80

My prayers for healing, peace, strength and wisdom will be there for you Nancy (& Lisa). I hope that you can feel God's loving arms wrapped around you.

Suze

Eisskween Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eisskween Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 12:30pm
post #24 of 80

I found this poem, I hope it brings some comfort, although I know that nothing can at this difficult time. God Bless you and your family.

Tiny Angel
Tiny Angel rest your wings
sit with me for awhile.
How I long to hold your hand,
And see your tender smile.
Tiny Angel, look at me,
I want this image clear....
That I will forget your precious face
Is my biggest fear.
Tiny Angel can you tell me,
Why you have gone away?
You weren't here for very long....
Why is it, you couldn't stay?
Tiny Angel shook his head,
"These things I do not know....
But I do know that you love me,
And that I love you so".

Author Unknown

flamingobaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flamingobaker Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 12:44pm
post #25 of 80

We will pray for you, your daughter and family.

mgdsue02 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgdsue02 Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 12:44pm
post #26 of 80

Nancy and Lisa,
As I mother I know how much your hearts must be breaking. Dealing with our own pain is hard enough. When it is our children the pain is unbearable. Please know you are both in my prayers, you and your families.

amazinggracecakedesigns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amazinggracecakedesigns Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 12:45pm
post #27 of 80

Nancy,

My cousins wife also had problems with not much fluid in the womb but their daughter was born 7 weeks premature. She weighed 1 1/2 pounds & was
7 1/2" long. She is now 6 years old still just weighing 30 pounds but healthy and doing great. We call her our miracle baby!! God can do great things. We will be praying for you & your family as well as Lisa & her family. May God bless you all!!

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 12:50pm
post #28 of 80

to you both, my family and church family will keep your families in our prayers. My youngest sister has miscarried 3 times already with the last pregnancy make it to 24 weeks, she actually had to be put on the L&D floor and deliver her baby. It was a very traumatic situation. Please know that everything God does is for a purpose. He will bless your daughters with a beautiful healthy baby in the future. For now always remember you are tallest and strongest when you kneel to him and pray! Bless you both, and your little girls!

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 12:52pm
post #29 of 80

Someone recently posted this on here. It is a blog about a baby girl they said wouldn't survive, because of too little amniotic fluid.
http://www.kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/
I will pray for you...

shellzey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shellzey Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 12:58pm
post #30 of 80

nancy and lisa,
my heart goes out to you both. it is in these times that we can lean on God though. He is the great healer, the comforter. He loves you and your daughters more than anyone else and knows what is best. One of my favorite quotes is"God's perfect will is what we would do if we knew all the facts"

we can't understand why this is happening but we can put our trust in God. My prayer right now is that God will touch these little lives and bring healing and protection. I also pray for strength, peace and comfort for the families through this difficult time.

Please keep us posted ladies. we are here for you and praying for you.

shelley

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%