Arizona Girls- How'd You Like Susan Carberry's Classes?

Decorating By KimAZ Updated 9 Sep 2008 , 7:18pm by gr8yf

KimAZ Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 5:52am
post #1 of 2

HI Girls,
I don't know about you but I had a blast!!! I was looking forward to last weekend so much and am thrilled that it went so well and that so many of you came to the classes!

Can you believe WE made those awesome creations? Woohoo! I love, love, love the Jungle Safari cake we did. icon_biggrin.gif And the hat box was so pretty and a lot easier than I thought it would be. And the little bee cookie....too cute huh?

Susan is so very kind and darn funny! thumbs_up.gif We were cracking up a lot for two days with her. She's an excellent teacher and didn't make you feel pressured or like you were doing something wrong at all. She just helped and it was awesome! I like a more relaxed atmosphere like that.

Anyway, I took over 100 photos of the 3 classes and will post them on the Westside Cake Club's website soon.
If you'd like some of the pics with you in them, just email me and I'll send them to you.

It was great to put names with faces now too. icon_lol.gif Hopefully we'll be getting some other decorators to come to Arizona to teach soon!

Share your feedback!

P.S. I was so keyed up after that 8 hour class and had an hour drive home afterward but I was still in energizer bunny mode and come home and for another 2 1/2 hours made 4 more of the animals we didn't get to finish in class. So here's my creation. icon_smile.gif

1 reply
gr8yf Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 7:18pm
post #2 of 2

Hey Kim, Jessica and I had a great time. The 3-D cookie was so cool, a different approach and fun to do. She was a delightful instructor, if she comes again I will be there.

Quote by @%username% on %date%