Anyone In Vancouver, Bc?

Lounge By Parable Updated 11 Sep 2008 , 5:31am by xstitcher

Parable Posted 8 Sep 2008 , 2:17am
post #1 of 3

Hi There!

I know this sounds very much like my previous thread, "ALASKA Ho", and actually it is very similar. Sorry icon_redface.gif

My DH and I are getting ready to fly to Alaska (Anchorage) and take a cruise down throught the inside passage to Vancouver. I have had several Alaska CCers help with ideas for our day in Anchorage. However, I totally forgot about the end of our trip. We will be staying over in Vancouver a day till our flight out. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions on what we could do or see in a day?

Thanks for any help!

2 replies
Parable Posted 8 Sep 2008 , 1:25pm
post #2 of 3

Just checking in......no one in Vancouver? Really?

xstitcher Posted 11 Sep 2008 , 5:31am
post #3 of 3

I liked going up Grouse Mountain myself, when I went they had a few different shows (ie lumber jack comedy routine, bird shows etc. and they have a nice restaurant that gives you a beautiful view from up there. Also, if you like they also offer helicopter tours from there as well (but of course this can get costly)). The other thing I really liked was going to Vancouver Island and touring around Victoria (it's a beautiful city). You can catch the ferry from a few different areas and they run quite frequently. You can even take your car if your renting one!

Have fun!

P.S. I was there in early July, when are you planning on being there? You could always check out on-line for both destinations I mentioned and see what type of things you can do there around the time you are going.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%