Anybody Read Charlaine Harris? True Blood Tonight!

Lounge By Sugarshock Updated 9 Sep 2008 , 2:26pm by redhare

Sugarshock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarshock Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 6:34pm
post #1 of 4

Ok, so I am completly pimping for this show because I love Sookie and want the show to last longer than one season. So, if you feel the same way tune into HBO tonight at 9pm. If you feel the same way and you have a little of the crazy obsessive thing goin' that I do, send HBO a email telling them you like it. Please? Pretty please? ...with sugar on top?

3 replies
tchrmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tchrmom Posted 8 Sep 2008 , 12:36am
post #2 of 4

I like Charlaine Harris, but not the Sookie series. I like the other one-- Lily Bard, and I don't think she is writing it any more. icon_sad.gif

levinea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
levinea Posted 8 Sep 2008 , 10:24pm
post #3 of 4

I never read the books, but I watched True Blood last night and really enjoyed it. It wasn't as good as Moonlight (which unfortunately was axed), but it was definitely good. I hope it lasts!

redhare Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
redhare Posted 9 Sep 2008 , 2:26pm
post #4 of 4

I haven't read the book, but our cable company was doing a special were we had hbo for the weekend so I got to see the season premiere and I am CUSSING tha we don't have HBO b/c I liked it! and OH MY has the main girl (the xmen chick) grown up! I'm hoping that HBO will put episodes online after they ahve been aired on tv so I can watch it that way if not sniff sniff I'll just have to suffer LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%