I'm So Lost On This One!

Decorating By doublecz1103 Updated 7 Sep 2008 , 4:41pm by rudoo

doublecz1103 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doublecz1103 Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 3:11pm
post #1 of 4

i got an order for a wedding cake. but i need major help with a design for it. the bride wants the cake to have jack and sally skellington from "nightmare before christmas" on it and the groom wants a character from "final fantasy" on it too. how can i tie them together!?!? and i'm not familiar with either of them either! i suggested doing a wedding cake in one theme and a grooms cake in the other but i'm still lost at what to do for the cakes then.. can anyone help

3 replies
catin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catin Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 3:23pm
post #2 of 4

Can't really help you much ...But I would suggest to go and search on the Internet for pictures of the characters . I'm giving you a Bump!!

Brujalita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brujalita Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 3:29pm
post #3 of 4

I'm not familiar with "Final Fantasy" but you could search the cakes on CC for Jack and Sally - there are some really creative and beautiful cakes with those characters. Perhaps looking at them will get some creative juices going. How many tiers is the cake? Maybe you could do a character-specific tier - one tier for Jack and Sally, one tier for Final Fantasy, one tier using the colors in the other 2 tiers. HTH

rudoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rudoo Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 4:41pm
post #4 of 4

Hey, I was just looking on "The Pink Cake Box" web site. There are 2 fantastic cakes on there with Jack and Sally. Do gallery search for "corpse bride"

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%