Stay Ice

Decorating By jkuchar Updated 7 Sep 2008 , 5:08pm by lorrieg

jkuchar Posted 6 Sep 2008 , 6:14am
post #1 of 2

Does anyone know where I can purchase a product called "Stay Ice"? I bought some at a cake shop and they don't have it anymore.

1 reply
lorrieg Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 5:08pm
post #2 of 2

Jeff, try here and I'd love to know what it's for? icon_confused.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%