Cakes Made Easy Membership

Decorating By kickasscakes Updated 6 Sep 2008 , 2:20pm by loves2bake

kickasscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kickasscakes Posted 6 Sep 2008 , 5:15am
post #1 of 9

I am wondering if anyone out there has signed up for the cakes made easy membership, with videos, etc... Wondering if it is worth the money... I have taken all the courses I can find locally, and want more instruction...

8 replies
xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 6 Sep 2008 , 6:17am
post #2 of 9

I'd love to know myself! I keep getting their emails but I don't remember ever signing up for anything.

What I can recommend though is sugarshack's dvd's (Sharon Zambito of www.sugaredproductions.com). I've bought all 3 of her dvd's and love them and I know lots of other ccer's have purchased them and love them as well (just do a search and you'll find all the positive feedback). She's also currently working on 3 new dvd's that should be available by the end of this year or early next wooohooo. I can't wait!

dabear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dabear Posted 6 Sep 2008 , 6:27am
post #3 of 9

I have all the sugarshack videos-highly recommend them. I also have one by Jennifer Dontz-she's great too! I highly recommend both these ladies videos. They even help you if you still struggle awesome "customer support"!

xstitcher Posted 6 Sep 2008 , 6:30am
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabear

I have all the sugarshack videos-highly recommend them. I also have one by Jennifer Dontz-she's great too! I highly recommend both these ladies videos. They even help you if you still struggle awesome "customer support"!

I don't have Jennifer Dontz but I can definitely agree about the excellent customer support provided by Sharon and she's really quick too even hurricane's and evacuations don't seem to faze her thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif .

I'll have to check out Jennifer and give a big hint to DH!

xstitcher Posted 6 Sep 2008 , 6:31am
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabear

I don't have Jennifer Dontz but I can definitely agree about the excellent customer support provided by Sharon and she's really quick too even hurricane's and evacuations don't seem to faze her thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif (I'm glad to hear you and your family were safe!)

I'll have to check out Jennifer and give a big hint to DH!

tiamariad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiamariad Posted 6 Sep 2008 , 12:41pm
post #6 of 9

I've just started my membership with this site and in my opinion, I think the cake dec easy books were fab and some of the wedding cake instruction tuts are good however when you join you get very few vids and although you get a discount for having membership I don't know whether it's value for money. It work out around £12 in the uk for me but If it was £20 then I wouldn't have it. Hope this helps

FromScratch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratch Posted 6 Sep 2008 , 12:56pm
post #7 of 9

I looked at it, but you have to pay for the videos and membership.. not worth it to me. You will learn so much here.

jl5949 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jl5949 Posted 6 Sep 2008 , 1:49pm
post #8 of 9

I loved the cake made easy videos... so I joined... I was unhappy. You have to pay, I believe a monthly memebership fee and then you have to pay for each of the videos. I thought that it was too much $$$ so I cancelled my membership.

loves2bake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loves2bake Posted 6 Sep 2008 , 2:20pm
post #9 of 9

They keep sending me emails so I have wondered about this too, but so far, I haven't seen anything that makes me want to purchase..

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%