Help Locate Pic ....please?

Decorating By Joanie4464 Updated 8 Sep 2008 , 4:27pm by Bettiboop

Joanie4464 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joanie4464 Posted 6 Sep 2008 , 3:30am
post #1 of 6

Hi,
On the "old" cc site gallery I was looking at a square wedding cake with black ribbon and red roses on corners and a nice white and red topper. The pic was number 14143, Catherines wed cake. Is there a way to find it? I have tried numerous searches and have just looked through about 100 pages of pics, but cannot find it......help? Have a bride wanting the cake and I would like to refresh my memory and looks at a better quality pic than I have printed out. While I have your attention.....any hints for square cakes? This one looks almost like it's been made in a fondant type pan as it is rounded on the edges and corners.
Thanks!

5 replies
jab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jab Posted 6 Sep 2008 , 10:02pm
post #2 of 6

I was looking for you and haven't ran across the one you're looking for but found one on page 3 of the square wedding cakes. It has roses cascading down the center with black ribbon wrapped around it. It is elegant and simple. I hope you can find it. I will keep looking. If I run across it I will let you know.

Joanie4464 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joanie4464 Posted 8 Sep 2008 , 3:26pm
post #3 of 6

thanks, the one you found is similar, but not the one. Wish there was a way to cross reference the "old number" with the new. Thanks for looking!

rvercher23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rvercher23 Posted 8 Sep 2008 , 3:59pm
post #4 of 6

I looked through lots of pages and did numerous searches for this cake, but I couldnt find it. I am sorry, I wish I could have helped. Although, I did do search for black ribbon and it pulled up alot of nice cakes. Maybe you can find one really similar and use that. Was there any special detailing on the cake or was it just iced smooth? Cause it seems like to me you have a vivid description of it to go on! Good Luck. I hope you find it!

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 8 Sep 2008 , 4:14pm
post #5 of 6

If you know who made the cake you can search just their gallery.

Bettiboop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bettiboop Posted 8 Sep 2008 , 4:27pm
post #6 of 6

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1165670.html

This is beautiful one that looks like what you are describing.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%