Help Me Pick One!!

Decorating By AmyCakes2 Updated 6 Sep 2008 , 3:37am by Tellis12

AmyCakes2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmyCakes2 Posted 5 Sep 2008 , 1:35pm
post #1 of 6

Ok all you great, CCer's! I need to enlist your help with picking out a cake pic to possible submit for an upcoming Birthday Cake challenge. I am also debating making a cake just for the occassion and take a pic of it, but time's not on my side. So in the meantime.....please view my pics and let me know which one is your favorite so I can help narrow it down. Some are easier pics over the others, but I'm still not sure what to submit.

Thanks for all your help!! icon_smile.gif

5 replies
renee2007 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
renee2007 Posted 5 Sep 2008 , 3:06pm
post #2 of 6

you're cakes are awesome. There are just too many beautiful ones to choose from. Sorry I can't be any help- I love them all icon_biggrin.gif

Shelly4481 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelly4481 Posted 5 Sep 2008 , 6:47pm
post #3 of 6

I think I like the titanic, I would of never tackled that. You did great on it but it's hard to pick, lots of good ones to pick from.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 5 Sep 2008 , 9:29pm
post #4 of 6

You have many good choices but for a contest I think these are my favs (in order):
drum set; flower (3-d);Hawian B'day girl; Elegant 40th; Kung Fu; teacup & notes sheet;

What contest are you entering? When/where?

AmyCakes2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmyCakes2 Posted 6 Sep 2008 , 2:57am
post #5 of 6

It's for our city's big birthday bash. We download our pic to the site (along with entrance fee) and then people vote on their favorites. The top five go on to the "challenge".
I have to submit it by Sept 19, so I have a little time to pick something. But we all know how we are our worst critics and I have NO idea what my "best" cake is.

Tellis12 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%