Cakeboss Pricing

Business By chelley325 Updated 4 Sep 2008 , 2:48am by kelleym

chelley325 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chelley325 Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 8:06pm
post #1 of 4

I am doing some research into CakeBoss, since I have had quite a few orders now, and I'd like to be organized and more professional. I have gone through pricing matrices found on this site and was wondering how the CakeBoss pricing compares. I viewed the demo online but didn't see anything regarding size of cakes, fondant details, etc. but that may have been left out of the demo. The pricing calculator is one of the primary drivers I have for purchasing this, so I want to make sure I understand how it works and if others are satisfied with it.

Thanks! icon_smile.gif

3 replies
kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chelley325 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chelley325 Posted 4 Sep 2008 , 2:09am
post #3 of 4

Thanks Kelley! I checked out those threads and video and my main question is this... (keep in mine I'm really new to the business so I'm not sure what the standards are). I checked out the price matrix floating around here and notice there are areas for upcharging on square cakes, fondant vs. buttercream, extra decorations, etc. How is this reflected in CakeBoss or does the inherent programming take this into account when the user enters in the time needed to complete a cake? THank you for your help with this newbie!

kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 4 Sep 2008 , 2:48am
post #4 of 4

You can account for those things in separate line items or additional labor hours. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%