Lingerie Template?

Decorating By andysprite Updated 4 Sep 2008 , 1:51pm by imagine76

andysprite Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 4:52pm
post #1 of 6

I am making some petit fours for a lingerie shower this weekend. Does anyone have a template for bra and panties for the top?

Thank you!

5 replies
imagine76 Posted 4 Sep 2008 , 2:12am
post #2 of 6

i've never done them, but with something that small i guess i would come up with the simplest sketch possible and practice piping them tiny. sort of half circles angled in for a bra with some little scallops if you have room etc. sorry i couldn't be more help.

loves2bake Posted 4 Sep 2008 , 2:52am
post #3 of 6

With something that small, there's not much room for alot of detail, I say, look in a magazine or newspaper and just copy the basic shape from it.
Maybe start by drawing it on a 1x1 pc of paper and see where that takes you. icon_rolleyes.gif

playingwithsugar Posted 4 Sep 2008 , 3:29am
post #4 of 6

Somewhere in the archives are some really great thong cookies. You could pipe thongs and bras, separately, on each petit four.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

andysprite Posted 4 Sep 2008 , 3:47am
post #5 of 6

Thanks for the help! I said "petit fours" but they're pretty much going to be mini-cakes.......3" circles. So, I'll have a decent sized area to work with. I'm going to attempt to pipe these on with royal icing. I'm nervous as heck though. This is an order for a somewhat high profile executive assistant for a politician. So, I'm hoping this could turn into more orders. icon_smile.gif
This is my first time making petit fours. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

imagine76 Posted 4 Sep 2008 , 1:51pm
post #6 of 6

these are really cute ones i've saved in my favs.

Quote by @%username% on %date%