I Was Able To Meet A Ccmember In Ocean City, Nj!

Decorating By Jackie Updated 7 Sep 2008 , 8:08pm by Jackie

Jackie Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 3:30pm
post #1 of 6

If you haven't had a chance to check it out yet, take a look at:
http://cakecentral.com/spotlight-74.html

Heath and I took a vacation from Seattle all the way to NJ and were able to meet a newer cakcentral.com member AsburyArt!

I know I havent been as active on the CC forums as I would like, I have been a little hermit programmer working on the new version of CC with tons of new features, and faster website, I am hoping to have it ready soon. I have missed the action on CC! icon_smile.gif

I hope to see a lot more of you!

5 replies
lardbutt Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 3:40pm
post #2 of 6

Well, hello Jackie! I don't think I've ever seen you on the forums.

I for one want to thank you for all the programming you've been busy with. I LOVE the new CC. This place rocks, you rock, Heath rocks (although I sometimes wonder if he is anything like that little mean looking donkey he has for an avatar icon_wink.gif )!

I hope to be seeing you around more!

Sherri aka MessyBaker

PinkZiab Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 3:48pm
post #3 of 6

Wish I had known you were here! Would've been great to get in on the get-together. I hope you enjoyed your time here in the Garden State (although I gather if you stayed mostly at the shore you didn't get to see much of the "Garden" side lol).

Jackie Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 4:31pm
post #4 of 6

We mostly stayed at the shore, which was so much fun, and Heath & I ate Pizza, Philly Cheesesteaks, subs, and fried oreos! I think we both put on about 10 more pounds that week! LOL At the boardwalk the ice cream stands are open until after midnight, so a few nights we snuck out and had waffles and ice-cream for a midnight snack. Not to say that is the only culinary options in Ocean City, but I really love junk food! icon_smile.gif

We actually weren't sure if we were going to be able to go until the last minute, and then while we were there we spent most of our time with family, and we found The Cake Studio almost by accident!

The next time I travel I will definitely plan farther ahead so that we can meet up with more members! thumbs_up.gif

MrsLev557 Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 2:20am
post #5 of 6

I live about 15mins from Ocean City, I hope you ate at Mack & Manco"s Pizza....omg its the best!!

I Love your site, I spend almost every night on it reading and learning!

Thanks for all you do!!! Shirl

Jackie Posted 7 Sep 2008 , 8:08pm
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsLev557

I live about 15mins from Ocean City, I hope you ate at Mack & Manco"s Pizza....omg its the best!!

I Love your site, I spend almost every night on it reading and learning!

Thanks for all you do!!! Shirl

Yes I did get to eat Mac & Manco's but I will say my favorite was Three Brothers Pizza on the boardwalk. I also filled up on silver queen corn on the cob, johnsons popcorn, salt water taffy and ate at the Point Diner, come to think of it.. listing it out like that.. wow... thats a lot of food!
I am a junk food junkie!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%