Input...

Decorating By shellzey Updated 3 Sep 2008 , 5:27pm by shellzey

shellzey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shellzey Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 1:45pm
post #1 of 6

there is probably a simple way to do this and i just haven't found it.

i love this site for the ideas it give etc but i wish i could get more feedback on the cakes that i've made. i rarely get comments and i really would like more than a "nice cake " or "good job" I just do cakes as a hobby but don't have anyone in my life that can tell me what needs improving etc.

is there a place on here that you can have your cakes critiqued and get input on how to improve them?

thanks

5 replies
Cake_Princess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake_Princess Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 1:48pm
post #2 of 6

I think in the gallery there is a group that does that. You may need to request the cake be critiqued when you post the pictures. Don't quote me on this however.

Sarsi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sarsi Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 4:30pm
post #3 of 6

Hey! I'm part of that group you're talking about. Sounds like its exactly what you're looking for. There are some qualifications though.

You have to be a Gallery Supporter Member and for that you have to have at least 100 posts (which it looks like you do)....then you can just go into the Gallery Support Member Forum, and there's a thread there called Critique Subgroup Members **new thread....etc..I don't really remember the whole thing... I"ll try to find where the instructions are to become a gallery support memeber...

Sarsi Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 4:31pm
post #4 of 6

Hey! I'm part of that group you're talking about. Sounds like its exactly what you're looking for. There are some qualifications though.

You have to be a Gallery Supporter Member and for that you have to have at least 100 posts (which it looks like you do)....then you can just go into the Gallery Support Member Forum, and there's a thread there called Critique Subgroup Members **new thread....etc..I don't really remember the whole thing... I"ll try to find where the instructions are to become a gallery support memeber...

Sarsi Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 4:39pm
post #5 of 6

Here, you should find any info you'd like to know about being a Gallery Supporter Member here....

http://forum.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=139751&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

shellzey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shellzey Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 5:27pm
post #6 of 6

thank you sarsi. i'll look into it =)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%