Where Were All These Great Pics?

Decorating By sweetideas Updated 3 Sep 2008 , 10:34am by dragonsanddaffodils

sweetideas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetideas Posted 2 Sep 2008 , 2:58pm
post #1 of 5

All of a sudden I am noticing some really great photos from the galleries that I haven't come across in the 2 years of being a CC'er. Now they are popping up on the home page in the favorites section, and some are very very helpful! I don't know where they were or what else is out there like them, but I am very glad they finally popped up. I am just really surprised to see them, is all. Guess there must be some dusty parts of cake central I haven't seen yet... icon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 2 Sep 2008 , 3:02pm
post #2 of 5

I totally agree! I want to thank all those who are looking at those pics and therefore, bringing them up to the homepage!

You could take another year and try to go through all the caves and caverns here on CC, and still not find everything!

Theresa icon_smile.gif

MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 2 Sep 2008 , 3:08pm
post #3 of 5

I know! I was wondering how the same cakes are always chosen on the favorites and then realized it's probably because once on there, everyone keeps clicking on them.

I've been dying to see some new cakes in the favorites icon_confused.gif

sweetideas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetideas Posted 2 Sep 2008 , 3:58pm
post #4 of 5

I always wondered how they pop up, I guess I always thought it was supposed to be random and it just picked from the cakes that were saved the most. Lately, I'd been seeing a lot of the same old cakes, and though they are fantastic, it's nice to see some new ones in there. icon_smile.gif

dragonsanddaffodils Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonsanddaffodils Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 10:34am
post #5 of 5

I would absolutely love to have the time to go through all the amazing pics on this site. We don't have the buttercream finishes in the UK that you have, and I think they are incredible!

ps playing with sugar, I love you little comment about dragons and ketchup!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%