hello cc sorry forgot to put link but here it is now

i know it poorly done but i do want your comments thank u
please enjoy

http://www.freewebs.com/eves

flowergel

4 replies
lardbutt Posted 2 Sep 2008 , 3:26am
post #2 of 5

So are you just selling those books/magazines on your site? Are you going to put any of your creations on the site? I looked at you photos and they are really neat.

I would suggust putting some examples of your work to show how it turns out. JMO

MessyBaker

soccermom17 Posted 2 Sep 2008 , 3:46am
post #3 of 5

I like your layout. I have the same one in pink! Also, a little fyi, you can buy your domain name and have them do whatever they do so it will go straight to your freeweb address. That's what I did with mine and I bought my domain through go daddy. Anyway, I agree to show pictures. The more infomation the better. And people love to see things done. I saw one of these at an ICES day of sharing and they are just beautiful. Good luck to you.

FLOWERGEL Posted 2 Sep 2008 , 5:51pm
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MessyBaker

So are you just selling those books/magazines on your site? Are you going to put any of your creations on the site? I looked at you photos and they are really neat.

I would suggust putting some examples of your work to show how it turns out. JMO

MessyBaker

hello messybaker
really what i wanted was to try and do a freewebs site and yes i did want to sale magazine as time went on did u see on the bottom of the website page its a live e-bay and there i have magazines

thank u for your time

FLOWERGEL Posted 2 Sep 2008 , 6:11pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccermom17

I like your layout. I have the same one in pink! Also, a little fyi, you can buy your domain name and have them do whatever they do so it will go straight to your freeweb address. That's what I did with mine and I bought my domain through go daddy. Anyway, I agree to show pictures. The more infomation the better. And people love to see things done. I saw one of these at an ICES day of sharing and they are just beautiful. Good luck to you.

hello soccermom17
yes i did see the domain and it wasnt bad the price but i dont want to stay a year yes maybe ill do that my husband said to show the ones i did but i said no but now messybaker an u said the same thing maybe i will im just lazy i havnt done gelatin for a while its fun making it
thank u... good luck too

flowergel

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%