Becoming A Professional Organizer

Lounge By lovinkakes Updated 6 Sep 2008 , 3:09am by lovinkakes

lovinkakes Posted 31 Aug 2008 , 4:05pm
post #1 of 5

So, is this another little side business that will work with also being a cake decorator? I'm interested in joining NAPO, and advertising myself as a professional organizer. Anyone else out there a member of NAPO? Or anyone else interested in organizing? Alright, thanks

4 replies
charlieinMO Posted 1 Sep 2008 , 12:05am
post #2 of 5

I think that this would be a great idea! I had thought about it before. I love organizing things for people. My problem would be in the creativity that it would take in each individual situation to fit the budget. That is the part that scares me. Good luck if you do decide to do it and let us know how it turns out for you!

vww104 Posted 1 Sep 2008 , 2:43am
post #3 of 5

I am also interested in organizing. I enjoy it and I hate clutter and disarray. I considered joining NAPO also, but never took the leap. I have done some organizing for friends. I feel as if I need a little more knowledge about basic design principles first. Good luck to you!

sarahpierce Posted 1 Sep 2008 , 12:17pm
post #4 of 5

If any of you are coming to Wisconsin, stop by my house. You could get a lot of practice here icon_biggrin.gif ! I think your idea is wonderful, especially for busy families like us who live in a small house. If you have any tips feel free to share, and good luck with your new venture! thumbs_up.gif

lovinkakes Posted 6 Sep 2008 , 3:09am
post #5 of 5

Oh wow, thanks for your replies (didn't get any messages that anyone had written in).

OK, There are about 30 books to read for the certification and I'm about 1/3 of the way through.

So..... please PM me for tips! I need the practice!!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%