Looking For A Post

Baking By carleen2140 Updated 30 Aug 2008 , 8:19pm by TracyLH

carleen2140 Posted 30 Aug 2008 , 4:12pm
post #1 of 5

About a month ago I was reading comments on a post, I don't know where or what the title is. I can tell you it was about using your bags and tips and somehow you ended up with clean bags after you used them.
Everyone thought it was a great idea, because it saved on washing the bags when changing colors. Can anyone lead me back to that post?
It might not of been in the Cookie forum. I am always lurking in here, so I thought I would start here. Thanks.

4 replies
jibbies Posted 30 Aug 2008 , 4:40pm
post #2 of 5

I remember the thread you are referring to. I think they put the icing in a ziplock bag cut a corner off placed it down in a decorating bag and went from there. when they finished they just pulled the ziplock bag out of the decorating bag.
I tried a search for you but after I went back two pages it said no posts for this topic exist. icon_confused.gif
Hope this helps a little.

StephW Posted 30 Aug 2008 , 4:43pm
post #3 of 5
carleen2140 Posted 30 Aug 2008 , 5:23pm
post #4 of 5

That's it! Thanks Steph, and jibbies. Jibbies you remembered more than I did..lol. I love this website.

TracyLH Posted 30 Aug 2008 , 8:19pm
post #5 of 5

Whoo hoo! Thanks for this tip! I was trying to think about how to do this, but hadn't played with it yet, so THANKS for posting it! I just spent over an hour washing bags and I will try this!

Doing the happy dance! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%