Celebrate The Holidays!

Decorating By CakeRN Updated 20 Sep 2008 , 2:23am by CakeRN

CakeRN Posted 30 Aug 2008 , 6:07am
post #1 of 5

Ok...I had posted this in the Events forum but not everyone really looks at this. This is a hopefully going to be a great time and I want everyone to know about it. So......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a heads up for those close ( or with in the tri state areas ) to Indianapolis, IN. In October there is going to be an Indiana ICES Weekend of Sharing. Check out our website
Indiana-ices.org for information. We are going to have Nicholas Lodge, Norm Davis, Zane Beg and many more for 2 days worth of classes. Registration for the public is open and you can download the application from the website. This will be our first weekend of sharing and we hope not our last. Nicholas Lodges classes are all day and very inexpensive compared to his classes at his place. Anyway check out the website fpr more information. Hope to see some of you there. I know classes are limited but not sure how many per class. You can do a one day session if you can't come to both days. We are also going to have a vendors room too so these instructors will be selling their wares there too. If you just want to check out the vendor area with out doing any classes I believe it is 15.00 so you might as well do some classes. Your meal (lunch ) is included in the registration price...Please just check us out.

thanks

Teri

http://indiana-ices.org/

4 replies
CakeRN Posted 3 Sep 2008 , 7:56am
post #2 of 5

Anyone planning on going??? only me???

CakeRN Posted 18 Sep 2008 , 12:08pm
post #3 of 5

Ok all you cake decorators....this is an event that you can meet some great decorators at a fraction of the cost. Check out our IN ICES website for more information.

Nicholas Lodge is just waiting it meet all of you! icon_surprised.gificon_razz.gif

7yyrt Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 7:53pm
post #4 of 5

Sorry you aren't getting any replies.

I'd love to come, but I live way over in the Pacific Northwest.

CakeRN Posted 20 Sep 2008 , 2:23am
post #5 of 5

7yyrt....we have an international airport that you could fly right in to... icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%