It's 95 Here...a Woman Just Left With A Wedding Cake .....

Business By littlecake Updated 1 Sep 2008 , 2:55pm by Monkess

littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 8:25pm
post #1 of 9

in the trunk of her car.

i told her and told her...she didn't care,....."we are just going over there....
'

she paid in cash...still...i feel like it's cake abuse...it WAS so pretty too...did i mention all buttercream? icon_confused.gificon_confused.gificon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

8 replies
cakesbycathy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbycathy Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 8:51pm
post #2 of 9

Please, please, please tell me you made her sign a release form that you are not responsible for anything that happens to the cake!!!

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 9:08pm
post #3 of 9

Good luck with that one. I hope that she is a good driver, and that the BC is all shortening. She is brave.

TooMuchCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TooMuchCake Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 9:14pm
post #4 of 9

She signed a release form, right????

Deanna

sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 10:13pm
post #5 of 9

I can hear the phone ringing at your house *ma'am the wedding cake i just picked up is melted in the truck of my car can you stop by to fix it?!*
What a dumb a**
I hope you made her sign something

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 10:37pm
post #6 of 9

I hope her trunk was clean.

littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 11:43pm
post #7 of 9

well i'm home now, hours passed and i didn't hear anything....

she came earlier to get it, and put it in her trunk, i wouldn't let her have it, she said she'd come back with an suv.

well she came back and parked in the other parking lot, so i couldn't see....and i wouldn't have known at all, but i carried the top out for her...then i saw her son popping the trunk...ugh.

i go "GIRL IT'S GONNA BE HOT AS HECK IN THERE!"

it'll be ok.....she knew it was wrong, or why was she hidin the car?

a couple years ago i had a dude who looked like travis tritt come by and pick the cake up...(best man)...and he just stuck it in the back of his pick up truck....i just knew i'd be getting a call then....but i didn't.

i guess after they pay it's theirs ...they can go throw it in the ditch if they want to.

CNCS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CNCS Posted 30 Aug 2008 , 3:34pm
post #8 of 9

Oh thats too scary.

Monkess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monkess Posted 1 Sep 2008 , 2:55pm
post #9 of 9

I once had 5 people in a littlt toyota echo carry a wedding cake sandwiched in between them on a hot 90 degree day! Why do people ask their guests who couldnt give a damn- to ferry their cakes, I dont know!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%