Ca (San Francisco) Questions

Business By jastaus Updated 29 Aug 2008 , 5:47am by jastaus

jastaus Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 3:24am
post #1 of 3

Hello everyone. Thanks in advance for the help. I am finally ready to really start up this cake biz thing! icon_smile.gif I know that in Ca you can not do it from out of your home. I plan of renting commercial space to do my baking. My question is other then a tax ID what other permits, or insurance, or steps do I need to take. I have been trying to search online but it is all so confusing and all the small business law books for CA I can find don't specifically talk about this type of business.

thanks so much

2 replies
JoAnnB Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 4:10am
post #2 of 3

The health inspectors can be very helpful.

jastaus Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 5:47am
post #3 of 3

yes, now if i could only get one of them to answer an e-mail or the phone haha. icon_smile.gif thanks

Quote by @%username% on %date%