Pretty In Pink!!

Decorating By mandygirlxoxo Updated 4 Sep 2008 , 3:29am by littlecake

mandygirlxoxo Posted 28 Aug 2008 , 8:26pm
post #1 of 10

so this is a cake that i made for my cousins 13th birthday. (lets add that this cousin of mine is a BOY!) lol my aunt told me to make something funny for him. i thought about what a 13 boy would think was funny... but i really couldnt think of anything... so i decided to think about what a 13 year old girl would think was funny... i came up with little kid stuff. then i thought that i would do a pink castle for him. it would make all his friends laugh at him, which was EXACTLY what i was shooting for!

congrats to me.. it actually worked!!! here is a picture of it.
tell me what you think =)

ps... the transportation sucked!!! the towers kept falling down!!! but it looked great when we got it through the door =)

9 replies
PinkZiab Posted 28 Aug 2008 , 8:37pm
post #2 of 10

OMG that's hysterical... I love it!

SweetPea0613 Posted 28 Aug 2008 , 8:39pm
post #3 of 10

I would have probably done the same thing for my brother. princess.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif You are too funny!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

mandygirlxoxo Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 4:09am
post #4 of 10

thanks guys =) lol

i had so much fun with this cake =)

michellenj Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 9:22pm
post #5 of 10

Tootall Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 9:28pm
post #6 of 10

icon_lol.gif Poor kid! Did it embarrass him?? Looks great!

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 9:43pm
post #7 of 10

The cake is gorgeous! Just what a little girl would love and conversely what a young man would be totally embarrassed by! Well done!

DesignsByMandie Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 9:53pm
post #8 of 10

LOL Pretty cake....I am sure that is not what he was thinking icon_smile.gif Maybe this is what I should threaten my little brother with if he doesn't straighten up this year!!! My Mom just signed him up for Karate and his instructor is her Sargent (She works for the prison) Anyways this was in the hopes to teach him responsibility and respect....I think the Pretty In Pink Castle is better!!! hehehe

cookiecakemonster Posted 4 Sep 2008 , 3:09am
post #9 of 10

It's a cute cake icon_smile.gif

Did you use anything to try and keep the towers down?

i'm going to make one similar for this weekend and my fear is transporting it too.
it says to use candy melts but do those do a good enough job?

littlecake Posted 4 Sep 2008 , 3:29am
post #10 of 10 did a bang up job girl!

Quote by @%username% on %date%