I Need Help...please!!!!!!

Decorating By mysweetconfetions Updated 29 Aug 2008 , 2:46pm by sweetisome

mysweetconfetions Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mysweetconfetions Posted 28 Aug 2008 , 6:09pm
post #1 of 9

My daughter is getting married the 14th of November and I am making her cake. She has picked the Cinderella wedding cake from the Wilton 2004 yearbook and that is one of the ones I do not have the pattern book for. Does anybody have the pattern for the raos going up the side of the cake, or any ideas to idividualize ( is that word?) the one in the book to make it alittle differnet so it doesn't appear copied? Thanks

8 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 4:41am
post #2 of 9

UUuuggg, another Yrbk idea I can't help with....sorry but here is a bump so maybe others will see your ?. Good luck

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 5:05am
post #3 of 9

Well, I don't know if this helps.
http://www.wilton.com/decorating/patterns/patternlocator.cfm
I have no idea what the photo looks like. Perhaps if you post it you will get more help...

mysweetconfetions Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mysweetconfetions Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 9:47am
post #4 of 9

here is the link to the cake I am asking about. Thanks

http://www.wilton.com/idea/The-Fairy-Tale-Begins-1

2sdae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2sdae Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 10:12am
post #5 of 9

all my house is alseep but after they get up I'll look and see if I have that year book's pattern book too. If I do I'll post it for ya or email it to you.

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 1:45pm
post #6 of 9

Hmmm... Well, it looks like the link is there for any of the patterns that you need. It just says to place the flowers. Sometimes the books aren't entirely helpful! Sorry I'm not more helpful. Is there a typo in your OP? What exactly are raos???

2sdae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2sdae Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 1:53pm
post #7 of 9

I looked and that is one pattern book I dont have. I only have a few of those. icon_sad.gif

koralkat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
koralkat Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 2:02pm
post #8 of 9

I do have the ppattern book I can scan the pattern you want and email it to you if you would like!? Let me know.

sweetisome Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetisome Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 2:46pm
post #9 of 9

I PM'd you a link to the site where you can find the pattern you're looking for. I hope it works for you. As for giving the cake a unique look I think that option is as open as the skies. Adding a little color ( I would stick to pastels to keep it light). Or perhaps getting creative with the borders and flower arrangements? That's the best part about decorating cakes...it's all up to you. Any little touch you add makes it your own. Post a pic so we can see the final result thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%