Get Me Off Of Here!!

Lounge By sweetness_221 Updated 2 Sep 2008 , 2:50am by AmyGonzalez

sweetness_221 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetness_221 Posted 28 Aug 2008 , 4:29am
post #1 of 5

Alright since I'm here and not cleaning up my kitchen like I'm supposed to be, who wants to come to my house and do my dishes for me?? icon_lol.gif Oh and by the way I don't have a dishwasher so it would have to be by hand. I'm just feeling really lazy right now and can't seem to get off of the computer to go clean. UGHHHH!!! I need to get off of here!

4 replies
s_barnes76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
s_barnes76 Posted 28 Aug 2008 , 5:09am
post #2 of 5

I know exactly what you mean. We are in the process of moving, but I can't stay away from CC long enough to pack! Every time I get going, I think of something else I "need" to look up, and one thing leads to another...before I know it, it's been 30 minutes! I'm beginning to think DH will move without me icon_wink.gif

seasonsmoke Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
seasonsmoke Posted 28 Aug 2008 , 3:15pm
post #3 of 5

I'm with you on the point that CC is addicting. I'm on vacation today, I should be doing dishes by hand. Or I could be doing laundry. However I just feel like taking a nap. Some vacation day. I need to get busy. I have a cake to make for this weekend.

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 28 Aug 2008 , 5:35pm
post #4 of 5

Okay, I'm supposed to be working from home, and I'm playing around on CC. AND my house is a wreck.

AmyGonzalez Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmyGonzalez Posted 2 Sep 2008 , 2:50am
post #5 of 5

I'm with you guys. I have to work tomorrow...12hr shift. icon_cry.gif GET ME OFF OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%