Just Bought My Domain Names...yahooooo!!!

Decorating By mixinvixen Updated 28 Aug 2008 , 3:07am by joy5678

mixinvixen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mixinvixen Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 9:48pm
post #1 of 4

i know it may be silly to some, but it's a huge step for me...it means that soon, hopefully, i will have a working website up and running!!!!!! i've been meaning to do it for some time now, because every so often someone would ask if i had a website and i would have to say no.

well, now we've moved to a much more upscale neighborhood, and suddenly i'm surrounded by networking wives and women who think nothing of spending money...these are the clients i've wanted for two years, and i want to look as professional as possible....so i kicked myself in the butt, and just finished purchasing 3 versions of my company name, sugarbabies. (.com, org, net)

thanks to all of those who have put their .02 into the threads about websites and such...i've been poring over them for a few days now, and feel like i have a bit more guidance than before.

i'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

starla

3 replies
mixinvixen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mixinvixen Posted 28 Aug 2008 , 2:54am
post #2 of 4

obviously, everyone else is much better at containing their excitement than i am icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_biggrin.gif

momtobtb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momtobtb Posted 28 Aug 2008 , 3:06am
post #3 of 4

Congrats! It's definately a big step. I remember how giddy I was when I first got mine.

joy5678 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
joy5678 Posted 28 Aug 2008 , 3:07am
post #4 of 4

I don't blame you====I'd be excited too and proud of the accomplishment. Sounds like things are looking up for you...Yea! Now, would you give me a kick in the buttocks to get me going: icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%