Desparately Need Help Finding Disney's Mack The Truck....

Decorating By aprilcake Updated 27 Aug 2008 , 7:30pm by aprilcake

aprilcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aprilcake Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 6:24pm
post #1 of 7

I am doing a Disney cars theme cake for my nephew Noah. He desparately wants mack the truck on his cake...he loves mack. However, the only macks from disney I am finding are the big ones that are too big for cakes...have any of you seen any small mack the trucks from disney that could fit on a cake....or if you've seen a mack the truck cake topper or edible image....please let me know...i don't know what to do ... i know I can just get the other cars but he really wants this one and I would love to make him happy....if you know of anywhere or anything or if you can somehow make me an edible image of disney mack the truck, I would gladly pay you!

Sincerely,

April Starkey

6 replies
Monna7122 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monna7122 Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 6:43pm
post #2 of 7

Would a 3D Mac work? I think there is something in templates and sketches that shows you how to do the big rig from the transformers. Maybe you could take that and just turn it into Mac? OR check the WalMart cars isle. They had some at one point I know cuz my 3 year old loves them. HTH

jibbies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jibbies Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 6:44pm
post #3 of 7

If you have a picture of Mack you can do a FBCT.
http://www.cakecentral.com/article12-How-To-Create-a-Frozen-Buttercream-Transfer.html
Here the link.

Jibbies

foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 6:48pm
post #4 of 7

My boys have a mack that is less than 12" long... The back pops open and Lightning McQueen rolls out. I will search and see if I can find it. If you did a 9x13 that would fit on there nicely

ssunshine564 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
foxymomma521 Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 7:10pm
post #6 of 7

The disney store doesn't have it anymore, and I can't find it on ebay... Does he wear Crocs? I found Jibbitz with Mack? icon_sad.gif http://cgi.ebay.com/GENUINE-DISNEY-CARS-6-JIBBITZ-FOR-CROCS-RED-MACK-MATER_W0QQitemZ130250268749QQihZ003QQcategoryZ150956QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

aprilcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aprilcake Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 7:30pm
post #7 of 7

i dont think he wears crocs...but thanks so much for all your help!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%