Pretty Neat Site I Found

Decorating By nrich626 Updated 28 Aug 2008 , 1:42am by superstar

nrich626 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nrich626 Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 1:25pm
post #1 of 7

Hello everyone

First I want to thank everyone for all their ideas they share it has helped me so much, I don't usually post but I am trying to make myself post and get involved. Most of the time I don't have anything to offer since I am pretty much a beginner. But I found a pretty neat site yesterday and they are having a free giveaway so I thought I would share it, they have some you tube video's on there that have helped me alot with learning how to make fondant animals and stuff.

Here is the link http://cakecreator.wordpress.com/2008/08/19/free-giveaway-enter-for-a-chance-to-win-a-30-min-phone-call-with-donna-or-a-fondant-starter-package/

Thanks Nance

6 replies
elainec Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elainec Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 1:54pm
post #2 of 7

What a great site, and a virtual classroom, cool beans! THanks for sharing! icon_biggrin.gif

pamconn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pamconn Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 1:56pm
post #3 of 7

Hello Nance!

Thanks, that does look like a neat site.

elainec Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elainec Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 2:12pm
post #4 of 7

Pamconn, love your quote! Yes, I hope someone remembers to post when the "classroom officially opens." I am afraid that I will forget if it is longer than 15 minutes!

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 3:54pm
post #5 of 7

Great information on the site, thanks for sharing.

lorrieg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lorrieg Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 4:04pm
post #6 of 7

Nice first post! Thanks, it's a great site. Now that you have the first post under your belt you are good to go. icon_smile.gif

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 28 Aug 2008 , 1:42am
post #7 of 7

Welcome to CC Nance, this is the fun place to be, you will make so many friends here. CC is my extended family. Thanks for sharing that site.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%