Do All The Cutters From Global Sugar Come With Instructions?

Decorating By Lynnscakes_sc Updated 12 Nov 2008 , 1:01am by AlanT

Lynnscakes_sc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lynnscakes_sc Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 1:00pm
post #1 of 6

Do all the cutters from Global Sugar come with instructions? I am looking to buy flower cutters that have instuctions with them, I did not want to have to buy a DVD or book seperate.

5 replies
2sdae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2sdae Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 1:18pm
post #2 of 6

If you contact global sugar art they will tell you specifically what does or does not come with instructions. That would prolly be your best bet. That way you know for sure they particular ones you wanted do or do not have what you want with them. Alan is a dream with questions and their customer service is very helpful too. thumbs_up.gif

Lynnscakes_sc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lynnscakes_sc Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 5:14pm
post #3 of 6

Thanks 2sdae, I emailed Global Sugar Art and this was there response (just in case anybody else wanted to know)
"None of the cutters come with instructions at this time."

Horselady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Horselady Posted 17 Oct 2008 , 3:02am
post #4 of 6

I just spoke with them today, and they said all JEM cutters come with instructions...

HTH, not sure which is true, hope the JEM cutters do, as I'm ordering some and have never used any, lol...

2sdae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2sdae Posted 17 Oct 2008 , 6:50am
post #5 of 6

I believe they meant the cutters that global sugar art themselves put out do not, jem, patchwork and some others I believe orchard also come with their own instruction sheets.

AlanT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlanT Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 1:01am
post #6 of 6

The question posed to me was "Do the GSA cutters come with instructions" My answer was they do not. However, the JEM, FMM and a few Sunflower cutters so come with instructions. None of the cutters from England, Peru, Brazil, etc. come with instructions.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%