Twilight Series Cakes??

Decorating By AmyCakes2 Updated 22 Sep 2008 , 3:50pm by toodlesjupiter

AmyCakes2 Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 7:52pm
post #1 of 6

HI - I found two Twilight cakes on here, but know there MUST be more. DD wants one for her bday and was trying to find some!!!

5 replies
SugarFrosted Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 8:15pm
post #2 of 6

I loved the books and I expect, with the movie coming out in December, that I will get at least one order for a Twilight cake. Thanks for posting this, because now I have some ideas for what I might do, too.

I did a search on google and this is the first I saw, some suggestions on yahoo answers:
"- do the apple from the cover of twilight and have a quote from the book at the top (i.e. "and so the lion fell in love with the lamb")
- a broken heart with a werewolf on one side and a vampire on the other
- a charm bracelet with a werewolf charm on one end, a diamond charm in the middle, and a fang / apple (as in forbidden fruit) / vampire charm on the other end
- you could also just hav the cover of the book screened onto the cake
- pictures of a lion and a lamb (lol i love the lion and lamb quote from the 1st book ! icon_biggrin.gif)"

and the next was this really lovely cake picture:

charleezgal Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 2:56pm
post #3 of 6

Here is the Twilight cake I did for my daughter's 18th birthday. She, and her friends that also love the books thought is was great.

Rachael1013 Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 3:17pm
post #4 of 6

This is one that I did for my friend's birthday.

Rachael1013 Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 3:25pm
post #5 of 6

This is another by tenebra:

toodlesjupiter Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 3:50pm
post #6 of 6

Here's one I had saved in my favs... My daughter likes these books as well. HTH!

Quote by @%username% on %date%