Does Your Ka Attachments Reach The Bottom Of The Bowl?

Decorating By sadsmile Updated 26 Aug 2008 , 7:52pm by LetthmEatCake

sadsmile Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 7:09pm
post #1 of 2

I want to know what modle to buy and I am seeing that there is an issue with the power and I favor the stronger one but, I want it to get the stuff at the bottom of the bowl really well. I honestly wish I could find an old one sombody just wants to get rid of... icon_smile.gif

1 reply
LetthmEatCake Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 7:52pm
post #2 of 2

I own the KA Artisian model, I got it on Amazon for 139.00 it is refurbished, but I have never had any problems with it, they usually sell for 299.99 but I had a coupon code and they were having a sale, so I got a good deal, Refurbished means that it got sent back to the factory and tested to make sure it works. I have never had any problems had it for about 3 years. Now the attachments don't hit the bottom of the bowl but you dont want that as it could ruin the bowl. There is a little screw on a KA that allows you to calibrate your machine, then waht you do is put a dime in the bowl with the paddle attachment in place, turn it on low if the mixer pushes the dime evenly then your mixer is perfect. hope this helps.

Quote by @%username% on %date%