Decorating By lisa_mae Updated 29 Aug 2008 , 4:51am by mommyle

nannie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nannie Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 2:40pm
post #31 of 40

great job

lisa_mae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lisa_mae Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 2:49pm
post #32 of 40

thanx bcake1960 i just followed the how to make a pillow cake article http://www.cakecentral.com/article66-how-to-make-a-pillow.html

poshcakedesigns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poshcakedesigns Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 3:00pm
post #33 of 40

shhh.gif

how funny

Lady_Phoenix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lady_Phoenix Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 3:01pm
post #34 of 40

Your nephew is adorable! That pic is priceless! My youngest grandson can't climb the counter YET... but sits on my feet yelling BITE BITE until I give him some. lol

ashcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ashcake Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 3:23pm
post #35 of 40

Aww How cute! My 2 year old done something like this. I had just started taking classes. I had my first cake in a rubbermaid container sitting on my turn table. Before I went to bed, I was like I need to put this up higher than on the kitchen table. So I moved it to the stove. My almost 2 year old got up that morning, moved a chair to the stove. Picked the cake off the turn table, then removed the lid without really touching the sides. He got a for and dug into the icing. He then must have felt bad. He started putting some of his dirty plates and cups in the dishwasher.

sueco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sueco Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 5:52pm
post #36 of 40

Your cake is great! I especially like the tassels. Haven't tried a pillow cake yet, but want to in the future. Yours turned out very well, I'm sure your friend will love it.

Shannie13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shannie13 Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 4:19am
post #37 of 40

Your cake turned out beautiful, you would never know he touched it. At least he was young, I have to keep my husband out of the icing in the bowl to the point where I have started making a little extra and putting it in a bowl for him, that way his grubby fingers don't get into my nice batch.

Ashcake- wow, can your little boy come live at my house, I would love for people to put their own dishes in the dishwasher.

And to the person who mentioned the foot, now that would have been a picture.

How can you not laugh (after a big sigh) when the kids do something just so cute!

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 4:43am
post #38 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoleKitten

[

They just made an observation. As a mother of 5, the bottles jumped out at me also. I think that's what mothers do - they notice these things. !

Holy COW am I ever a terrible mother!!! I have 2 of my own and have worked with kids (nannied and all) for, get this, 25 years, and I TOTALLY missed the bottles!!!

Edit to add...

And what a BEAUTIFUL cake!!!! Great job!!!

nickshalfpint Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nickshalfpint Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 4:51am
post #39 of 40

That's too funny. I made a cake for my friends daughters birthday and my son, who was 4 at the time, thought he would help me by adding a few decorations of his own. He piped buttercream ALL OVER my fbct! It was a 1/2 sheet with a fbct of the bratz. I was up all night redoing the cake. We had to leave at 8 am because we lived 2 hours away and the party was at noon. He was so proud of himself though =)

mommyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommyle Posted 29 Aug 2008 , 4:51am
post #40 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvjay829

Turned out just beautiful. My 18 month old is allergic to eggs...so no cake or icing for her, but she does love her some MMF!

A life with no cake is no life at all!!! Just so you know, there are a few really highly rated recipes here for eggless cake. and I don't know what you put in your icing, but Butter and PS and a bit of water or milk is all you need for icing. If you need help with allergies, post your questions and we would be glad to help!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%