What Do You Think About The Bailey's Irish Cream?

Decorating By heather1

heather1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heather1 Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 3:37pm
post #1 of 1

Last week I had the owner of a really nice florist in town to ask me if I would bring her a cake to try with lots of business cards so she can refer my business. Which is great because this could really be my big break I'm looking for. There is only one person that does wedding cakes in my area, or else you have to go to the next county over and spend big $ for a cake. She told me she gets calls on a daily basis and needs someone she can refer cakes to, she's not pleased with the lady she uses now, and I can see why after the cake she made for a wedding I attended, it looked horrible. So I said all that to say I am looking for a different recipe to use for the cake I take her. I dont want to use the traditional white, yellow, chocolate. I want to leave a lasting impression on her. So if you've used the Bailey's recipe how do you like it? What flavor of icing could I use. I want a white icing so I cant use the bailey's icing. Need a filling idea to. Sorry this is so long and so many questions. I just want this to be an excellent cake that she wants to tell everyone about. TIA!

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%