Help With Business Card Wording

Business By pjaycakes Updated 26 Aug 2008 , 1:22pm by michellesArt

pjaycakes Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 12:59pm
post #1 of 4

I know this sounds stupid, but I can't figure out what to put on my business card beside the name of the company, my name and contact info.

I don't really want to list the kinds of cakes I do (i.e., birthday, anniversary, wedding etc.), but I don't just want to say "Cakes for all occassions". I would think it would be obvious if you do cakes you would do all occasions. Maybe I'm wrong.

I also do other types of baked goods, but don't really advertise them at the moment, such as cookies, brownies, cheesecakes, muffins.

Someone please enlighten me. icon_smile.gif

3 replies
mellormom Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 1:03pm
post #2 of 4

Mine says; Custom Fondant cakes for all occasions. I also do cupcakes but that is not listed on my card. They can find that out when they visit the site.

mcelromi1 Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 1:13pm
post #3 of 4

I love on your website where you say "I believe that every cake should be special and no two should be alike".
Maybe you can add that as your business motto on the card.

Cakes by Patty
Where We Believe
Every Cake Should be Special and No Two Should be Alike
contact info, etc.
Where we Believe Every Occasion is Special and No Two Cakes Should be Alike (which would cover the all occasions part)

michellesArt Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 1:22pm
post #4 of 4

oh i agree with mcelromi1!! especially since it's on your website it ties it all in and grabs people-you think their cake is a priority and as special as they do icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%