Visit To Global Sugar Art

Decorating By cakerlady Updated 5 Sep 2008 , 2:30am by Kerilou

cakerlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakerlady Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 12:05am
post #1 of 4

During a recent camping trip in the Adirondacks, we took a rainy day and drove to Plattsburgh to visit GSA. Armed with our mapquest directions we only got lost once - in the shopping plaza. It's a great place with so many things to buy. I would have loved to take a second mortgage on the house and bought everything I wanted!

3 replies
peg818 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peg818 Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 1:08pm
post #2 of 4

my son is looking at plattsburg state and i had the privilege of visiting the store at the beginning of summer, all i can say is i'm in trouble, if he decides to go thereicon_smile.gif

susies1955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susies1955 Posted 26 Aug 2008 , 7:44pm
post #3 of 4

I'm only about two hours from Plattsburgh and have been in that area a few times. I just found out where Global Sugars Arts is so will be trying to get there someday. icon_smile.gif Can't wait.
Susie

Kerilou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kerilou Posted 5 Sep 2008 , 2:30am
post #4 of 4

I was just referred to this site from another message board, and you can imagine my surprise when I saw the Global Sugar Arts ads!
I live and have lived 30 minutes from Plattsburgh all my life. I am familiar with GSA but have refrained from visiting the store b/c I know once I do, I won't be able to stop shopping!
I guess now that I see how much everyone loves it, I should go check it out!
Kerilou

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%