I'm So Excited :)

Decorating By melissablack Updated 27 Aug 2008 , 1:05pm by momtobtb

melissablack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melissablack Posted 24 Aug 2008 , 11:41pm
post #1 of 13

My new house that I'm moving into has 2 kitchens! It is older and needs a lot of updating, but it has lots of charm, and it's in a quaint, beautiful little town... Anyways, I was just reading on the State website that you can have a home bakery if you have a seperate kitchen area strictly for preparing your products for sale!! I'm so excited 'cause at this point in our lives, I'd never be able to afford to actually build a seperate kitchen to do my cakes, so i'm so thrilled that we found this house !!! icon_razz.gif

12 replies
stampinron Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stampinron Posted 24 Aug 2008 , 11:54pm
post #2 of 13

Lucky for you! Good luck with the move and getting your business up and running. I'm sure you've go lots to keep you busy now with the move.

isabelianico Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
isabelianico Posted 24 Aug 2008 , 11:56pm
post #3 of 13

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I wish you all the best luck icon_smile.gif

mrsscholler Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsscholler Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 2:01am
post #4 of 13

thats so awsome congrats!!! icon_biggrin.gif

sandykay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sandykay Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 2:17am
post #5 of 13

Wow, you have it made..=)

raquel1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
raquel1 Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 2:24am
post #6 of 13

That is so fabulous! You are saving a ton of money by not having to build/remodel to make a separate one... Lots of blessings your way icon_biggrin.gif

GenGen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GenGen Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 2:27am
post #7 of 13

pics pics!!! icon_smile.gif

covered-in-sugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
covered-in-sugar Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 2:28am
post #8 of 13

That must be really exciting for you! I am sure you can't wait to have the other kitchen all set up and start baking! Very cool deal! icon_smile.gif

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 4:22am
post #9 of 13

Ohhh, I'm so happy for you! I love BC! Are you closer to the coast or interior! Congrats on the purchase! icon_smile.gif

Skirt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Skirt Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 4:33am
post #10 of 13

How much time do I spend on this website?? I read the last post saying "I love BC" and I wondered what her loving buttercream had to do with having the opportunity to open her own business? Ohhhhhh, she lives in British Columbia (BC)....

And I'm a Canadian....

Cake on the brain icon_smile.gif

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 4:49am
post #11 of 13

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

LMAO

You know I didn't even think of that! Shame on me icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif and here I am on CC! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Jovy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jovy Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 1:00pm
post #12 of 13

Im very excited for you too...congratulations....I just found out that the county I live does not permit a separate kitchen for biz...I dont give up...I know I will find out a place..... icon_lol.gif

momtobtb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momtobtb Posted 27 Aug 2008 , 1:05pm
post #13 of 13

That is so awesome! Congrats!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%