What Tip Do I Use?

Decorating By gonnabeamd6 Updated 25 Aug 2008 , 4:26am by Michelle104

gonnabeamd6 Posted 24 Aug 2008 , 6:59pm
post #1 of 5

I am making a cupcake bouquet for a friend at work's going away party. I am pretty confident that I have the "structure" down, but I cannot figure out which tip is supposed top be used....HELP!!!! I am looking for the standard cupcake bouquet tip, not the really fancy ones I've seen before. I am not that good!> LOL> Thanks in advance!!!

4 replies
debster Posted 24 Aug 2008 , 7:05pm
post #2 of 5

I believe if you want the large swirl it's a 1M Or are you wanting something fancier like to look like a flower?

murf Posted 24 Aug 2008 , 7:15pm
post #3 of 5

I have only made one of these so far but did some cupcakes recently that turned out to be a lot easier than they looked. I just used a petal tip - no idea what number! - but any would do. Then I started thin in the middle and then applied more pressure and curved it round so it looked like a flower petal and then just kept piping them round the outside til it was all filled in.

debster Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 2:08am
post #4 of 5

The 104 works good for those.

Michelle104 Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 4:26am
post #5 of 5

murf! Those are so pretty! Thanks for sharing!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%